• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit sleeve Diary

I know it's such a relief.

I've noticed lately through that my boobs are deflating. Negative to positive is At least I can wear nice tops though :)

I'm ok with them at the moment, but if I think I may need a breast uplift if they keep going South :)

Hi violet Angel any news on a new date for your hospital appointment yet? How you feeling x

hi Hun and thanks for asking :)

I'm still waiting for a call from the bariatric team with a new appointment.

I have felt better, but I've been having three to four Slim fast milk shakes per day instead of normal food, because they seem to stop me having the reflux. This isn't ideal because I'm not getting the nutrition I need. When I eat normal food, I feel like I'm going to choke sometimes and other times I feel sick. My team are aware of all my problems and they're ringing me every couple of days which is good.

Hopefully they will sort me out soon. I really don't want to have to have a bypass because I like my sleeve but I may have too at some point.

Xx

Awh I really feel for you and often wonder how your getting on I was the same I fought to keep my band even had it repositioned eventually gave in but I too have opted for the sleeve just hoping the reflux doesn't return and I don't have to have another op especially as I've paid for two out of three of them a bypass would be my last resort too but living with remix is horrendous so hopefully they will sort you soon one way or another cos you need to be able to eat and thank god your team are so good I hit a brick wall for revision cos my bmi wasn't at 40 and ended up taking a loan in desperation keep us posted Xx

Yes I will do Hun xx

Finally smashed the 12 stone stall. Today I'm weighing in at 11 stone 9!!

Happy me!!

I am waiting a bit longer and then I want to treat myself to a fitted Barber wax coat. I've always wanted one, but have never been able to find one that fits. I did try a size 14 on last week and it looked great, but I want to try and lose a bit more weight before forking out all that money. :)

I would be like to buy a size 12. Hopefully it won't be too long. Another goal to aim for. Xx

Just got my new appointment to the consultant and I'm going March 9th. Hopefully they will sort me out. Xx

Back