• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

A great change already & more to come. Keep up the great work & just imagine how great the final look will be if you look this great already.

I've lost 31lb in the last year while I've been on the list. I stalled once I hit 310lb and kept going back up to 320 and then to 310. I've just hit 310 on the pre op diet and would love to see it got down to under 300 before the op date.

penelope1008 said:
A great change already & more to come. Keep up the great work & just imagine how great the final look will be if you look this great already.

It's funny, I have been looking in the mirror today and am feeling very critical of interim me. I can't wait for it all to change :D

Thanks for the compliment and encouraging words xxx

HiddenBeauty said:
I've lost 31lb in the last year while I've been on the list. I stalled once I hit 310lb and kept going back up to 320 and then to 310. I've just hit 310 on the pre op diet and would love to see it got down to under 300 before the op date.

I know that feeling well!!! Honestly! I had the stall and gain over and over. It's sooo annoying! Well done on your loss so far :D

Fuffs said:
These are pictures from Early last year until today.

Nothing major. Just want to show pre oppers who are struggling that it is possible to give it a good go before your op. It does help the surgeon loads and means your op is even safer :D

Pic 1 is April 2011, May 2011 and today and pic 2 is Jan 2011 and today :D

Good on you gal, you kook really good well done x x

Thank you very much ladies.

Today I am wearing a dress that was way to tight a month ago. And now it's got room in it :D it actually looks nice. I am well happy xxx

Delicious-Jax said:
Brilliant loss so far...looking good chick !! x

Thank you very much :D

I seriously mean thank you peeps. I can't wait to put up post op pics.

You are such a beautiful woman Sophie! Both inside and out.

Sar2567 said:
You are such a beautiful woman Sophie! Both inside and out.

Thank you very much!! (lucky I can't blush lol)

Nellyphant said:
You've done brilliantly well!

Thank you very much Nelly :D xxx

tony and fuffs your doing amazing and you look brill an inspiration to me i follow your posts and your support is brill look forward to seeing more of yous x

mrsdiddles said:
tony and fuffs your doing amazing and you look brill an inspiration to me i follow your posts and your support is brill look forward to seeing more of yous x

Aaww thank you very much :D that's a lovely thing to say xxx

Bellydancer57 said:
Lok t you. Wow you look fab.

Thanks you very much :D

Cicca said:
Well done! Bet you feel so much better too!!

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I do feel better now than even when I done the before pics. Feel awesome mostly :)

image-3150490163.jpg

Started weight management 12/04/11 this collage is just to celebrate a year. I am so happy I had the op as an incentive and now am 3 weeks post op.

Thanks for all the love, support and kindness on here. It makes all the difference xxx

image-3669135625.jpg

image-2068301282.jpg

Just to make for easier viewing on phone apps lol

Back