• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Full face on pic...

Andy1968

mee.jpg

Okay so the 1st one was taken on the same night as my 1st pic i submitted,but this is a full face one.I still remember the night as it was a school reunion..and i can't tell you enough how very sad i felt:cry::cry:. It was taken in Sept 2011. The 2nd one however is a stark contrast to the first in the respect of how happy i'm feeling:D:D. It was taken today the 28th July 2012.

oh Andy that's brilliant x well done and it's nice to see you so happy too :)

Looking good Andy xx

Well done you! Big difference! Hope you are not feeling sad anymore :)

Bella'sBand said:
Well done you! Big difference! Hope you are not feeling sad anymore :)

No not anymore Bella... long way to go but I feel great.x Hope you're wellx

I bet looking a these pictures feels soooo good. You look so well and content in your second picture. Your first picture reminds me of me - a smiley face hiding what I really feel about myself. Can't wait to sit on the losers bench too!!!

Tracey1404 said:
I bet looking a these pictures feels soooo good. You look so well and content in your second picture. Your first picture reminds me of me - a smiley face hiding what I really feel about myself. Can't wait to sit on the losers bench too!!!
I think we've all experienced the fact that we try to look happy on the outside when really on the inside we're so sad.I absolutely hated that night..Don't get me wrong seeing all my mates from years gone by was amazing...like all the laughs we had at school just came flooding back so I was in a comfort zone. ..The problem was i was in a pub on a Friday night with a load of pee-heads whos comments and looks don't go unnoticed.
Xx

Congratulations Andy!! You are well on the way to a whole new you!! You should be very proud of yourself xxx

Such a big difference! You are looking really great, so much happier :) x

Fantastic results, keep it up, you must feel brilliant x

Thanks everyone....The results that are achievable are something i never thought possible...and can't wait for this time next year...Might even buy a pair of Speedo's to celebrate!!...okay maybe not:eek::eek:

Hope you're all well

Andy x

Steady!LOL been watching too much Olympic diving have you? Tom Daley has a lot to answer for in the swimwear department!

Back