• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What A Difference A Year Makes

Great post Steph and you look marvellous. You've ht the nail on the head with that post about forgiving yourself, so accurate. Get ready to enjoy the next and every year

M

Thanks for sharing this Steph. You look absolutely amazing. Well done. xXx

What an incredible difference a year has made to you :D If it wasnt for your cheeky face you would look like a totally different person! No wonder you are thrilled with the changes, not just to your shape but to your health both physically and mentally. It makes me smile that you dont walk with your head down any longer, hold your head high :D Be proud of yourself, you have come such a long way.
I hope you have a happy surgiversary and many more to come :D XXX :553:

wow.steph as a pre op its truly inspirational...
I am so glad you at peace with yourself...
I hope I can put all my demons about myself behind in the same way...
happy surgerversary hun... x x

Hi Steph
Have just been catching up on your posts, you have done so amazingly well, and the change is fantastic!!!!
You have always been a great inspiration to me, so thank you for being there, and well done on your year - what a success you are :):):)

oh stephanie, your post made me cry! I hope in 11 months time, I am looking and feeling as good as you are! It feels a very long way away! xx

Awww thank you all so much guys, your loveliness has really touched me, thank you xxx
Went and weighed myself today and had a very lovely surgiversary suprise of 3lbs off this week, much longed for as I have been making an extra extra effort this week and was desperate to see some downwards movement on the scales, so to see 3lbs at this point was awesome...so its an extra nice day today.
We were in the car and I looked at the clock and it was 9.50am and I got a shiver down my spine because that time last year I was drifting off to sleep and that was the last time I saw on the clock as I went to sleep for my surgery...it was just a weird feeling to look at the clock exactly a year on. A strange serenity came over me, it was weird but quite nice that it made me feel that way.
Thanks again for all of the nice replies xxx xxx
Steph xx

Well done Steph! I remember you having your op last year - it was just about the time I started my own journey.

You have come a long way and you look great. I totally empathise with you about a neck lift - although yours looks like you don't have a problem to be honest. Remember, always get people to take photos from above - it's much more flattering. Also, it shouldn't be difficult as you are a shorty!

Here's to the next year! x

Lol I do always try to get hubby to take the pictures from a slightly higher perspective lol I cant really do that in real life though, you see what is actually there than what a camera shows you, though with me being little most look down to me so probably dont even notice that skin. Its not that bad I suppose but if I come into some money I will definately get it fixed...that will be never then as coming into money isnt very likely lol
Steph xx

Truly inspirational Steph... it's amazing to see you looking so well and so happy... well done precious.

Love and hugs xxx

Wow Stephie you look great, i need to lose weight from top of my head to top of knees most, i hope i can do as well as you, my op is Nov22 liver diet starts Mon. I might put a photo up the worst i can find to try and help me not eat x

woo hoo steph, nice one, so your little protein kick worked then, well done huni, and what timing too, its great. i might even have a go meself. big hugs xxxxxxx and heres to the next 12 months, hopefully some other things might change too. xx

Thanks guys xxx
Yep the protein loading seems to have worked, so Ill be carrying that on for a while to come.
Another thing that makes today awesome...guess what arrived...my longer for period!!! Yay yay yay lol
Steph xx

What a lovely post Steph, luv the pictures they really show how much you have achieved. I luved the honesty of it about forgiven yourself ....... fab.

It is so nice for you to bother to do this as it is very inspirational to all if us.

Happy surgerversary hun xxxxxxx

H a p p y 1 s t S u r g i v e r s a r y S t e p h

:happy096:

Well Done Steph - Loved reading your post, amazing what can be achieved in just one year. Loved your observations on your past weight, it was very heartfelt.

Also loved your photos they are terrific you have every reason to be so proud of your success!

Take care Steph - I hope you love your next year as much with your new found tiny body. x

Love and Best wishes Kat x

yayyy!!!!

yayyyy!!!! nice one steph, so its agood day all round, they say things come in threes dont they, i bet youll start to feel better soon then, and your boobs will also start tofeel better too. big hugs, and congrats xxxxx

Steph you look amazing and your a true inspiration to us all,

xx

Thank you all so much for such lovely sentiments, Im truly humbled by the loveliness of you all and your interest in my journey, I am a lucky lucky woman to have your support and I hope that you all know how much I love you xxx
Today is just so lovely and my luck was solidified this evening when we returned home from having dinner at a local eatery and I realised that I didnt have my mobile phone. My husband rang it a few times and as we left to go and hunt it down a stranger called us using my phone and told us where he was and that he would stay there until we arrived, we got there and he brought us the phone, we were going to offer him a drink but he had to get back to his family. How lovely was that...these days you expect to have lost it and it to stay gone, but nope, I got it back.
So all in all it has been a good day. Im excited about my future, if things are this good already, how awesome can it get...I dont know but Im excited to find out xxx xxx
Once again, thank you all and I love you's xxx xxx xxx xxx
Steph xx

Back