• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What A Difference A Year Makes

Exactly!!
I just hope to God he didnt have a look through my photo album on there!!! :eek:
Steph xx

wow wasnt that lovely of him, looks like its been your day today steph. lets hope it continues like this.
hugs xxxx

ha ha ha dotty, youd be ringing up trying to blackmail her, lol. only joking i know you wouldnt, but youd definately have a nosy, lol

Lol Im hoping that because he was with his family and kids that he didnt have a sneaky peek lol Ive deleted all incriminating pictures now lol
Steph xx

i doubt he looked at your pics huni, he probably just looked through your phone book looking for your phone number, was it your landline he rang?

you just look awesome!

one year down the road, well done steph.

What can I say? I love your photos, the difference is nothing sort of incredible. It's a testament to the surgery, but also to how hard you've worked to make a go of this.

I love what you had to say too. I can see how we need to forgive ourselves. Here's to your new life as a slim and beautiful woman....and one day soon, a beautiful mum too, I hope.

I'm thrilled your period's come that suggests that things are moving in the right direction there too...and you should be able to expect another good weight loss next week as the fluid goes!
and finally, great news about your phone.
So, on your First Surgiversary: I wish you all the health and happiness in the world.
And I thank you for sticking with us here and continuing to provide experience, reason, sense, hope and inspiration.
Much love to you and to your lovely hubby
Charis xxxx

Thank you so much guys xxx I love you's xxx
Dawn...no, hubby had rang it to try to locate it at home, so he must have seen that number show up and did a redial.
Steph xx

ah right steph i get you now. but i still doubt he looked through it, have you come down off the ceiling yet, lol.
big hugs hun xxx

Lol yes lol
Another good bit of news today, I was told that it would be 2-3 months before I heard anything about seeing Mrs Langton the gynaecologist but I got my letter this morning and an appointment to see her on 23rd November!!
I am seriously convinced that someone is looking after me, I used to have the suckiest luck but once I was given funding for my surgery last year it seemed like something else took over and made everything go very smoothly, I felt I was guided gently and smoothly into surgery, had the huge great fortune of seeing the surgeon and then having my surgery sixteen days later!! I came through my surgery well, have spent the last year in good health and filled with joy and happiness, have encountered no negativity, I just feel as though something has me wrapped in their love and is guiding me along and now that I am on my next journey (parenthood hopefully) it feels as though I am being guided towards that too, to get an appointment so soon and to not have a huge long wait is just brilliant, so I am a very happy camper (even if I had to give in and take the first painkillers Ive taken since surgery!!! and am sat against a hot water bottle and rocking periodically lol) today lol
Im just a very happy chick today lol
Steph xx

wow

wow, wow, wow, you havent got one angel on your shoulder, youve got a whole army of em camping there. that is such fantastic news hun, i cant tell you how chuffed i am for you. this time next year you might have put a bit of weight on, and have a big bump in front of you. if those angels have got anything to do with it, thats what'll happen. i know for now you have to take it step by step, but, we can dream cant we.
great big hugs xxxxxx :flirt2::flowers::clap::bliss::woohoo:

Hehe thanks xx
Yes we can definately dream lol It just feels that I was destined to have surgery because of the way I was seemingly guided into and through it, Im getting that same feeling now, so I feel that I have a good sporting chance of getting this next big gift. Time shall tell I guess.
Steph xx

most definately steph, and it couldnt happen to a nicer person hun. things will work out, and hopefully the way we all want them too, big hugs huni,xx

Back