• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric band - Booked in May 2016

Hi Guys...

Apologies for the late reply, I have been quite busy with work.

Will definitely be joining you all in the cafe!

Not long now then ! So exciting !

Morning lady !
I'm doing great thank you .. Having my first fill on the 18th so excited about that as is starting to feel hungry .. Old demons also raising their heads so fighting boredom eating ... Just in the verge of tipping the 2.5st mark as well !
Started your diet yet ?
Mindy
Xxx

Hi lovely,

Feeling so much better. Brighter, less fatigued and lighter!!

My first fill is on the 14th.

Having my band feels like the best decision I've ever made about my weight.

All the best for your surgery x x x x

Morning All...

That's brilliant to hear. You'll have to give me an update on how that goes.

Not started my diet yet as I only need to do a pre diet for 5 days. Cannot wait to get started, this has been the longest wait! X

When do you start lady ?

Kind of want to keep it quiet at the minute but will have my band by the end of the month... ☺

I'm already travelling abroad with work 2 weeks after that so can't wait to get the process started . X

Okidoke .. Time will pass quick and your day will be here before you know it
Xxxxx

Hi ladies, have just booked in for my band op start of June (gulp). Like Ladyuk62 I travel a lot with work etc. so looking fwd to the help the band will give me, but starting to feel nervous. Very reassuring to see the amazing progress you guys are making.

Hi Lilypudding...

Welcome, I know how it feels to try and diet and exercise when you travel so much.

Everything will be fine and everyone is so supportive on here ☺.

I spent hours and hours of reading on here so take advantage.

I'm so excited for my journey I'm counting down the days ☺. Good luck with it all and any questions just ask xxx

Back