• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie In Eastbourne...

Hi all, Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Becky, 28, living in Eastbourne with my hubby & 12 month old son. Have been thinking of having a gastric band for about the last 6 months & have finally plucked up enough courage to have an informal chat with a surgeon on 15th Feb. If there's anyone on here in Eastbourne that's had a band fitted, I'd love to go for coffee & a chat so please do get in contact. xxx

hey Becky, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

not from your area but welcome n goodluck xx im also having the band

Welcome Becky, I think there are a few girls from down your way, I am not one of them! Hope you find lots of support and info on this site, I know I have. xx

Hi I am up north but hi anyway

Hi Becky.. ive had a bypass and live in Milton Keynes..but welcome to th forum..there are plenty of banders here who can lead you the way xx

Welcome good luck on ur journey x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome to the site hun and good luck xx

hi i run a support group in eastbourne every 2nd wednesday at the alexander arms in eastbourne from 7pm if you want to know more please feel free to message me

amanda

Hiya

Im in Lewes, which is about 13 miles from Eastbourne. I had my gastric band surgery on the 17th April 2012...day or so ago....

I've been looking into the support group in this sort of region.

And I just got given this link for the weight loss support group in Eastbourne.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/141321699307857/

Back