• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric band in morning!

baby jayne

Thank you very much:thankyou:, getting my bags packed now.

Could anyone tell me if windeze comes in liquid form?

And also any advice on what else I may need or come in handy when I am all done and dusted?

I am strangely calm..:eek:

gripe water is a liquid form and does just the same job as wind eeze, good luck for tomorrow i hope all goes well xx

liz xxx

I don't think windeze comes in liquid form but you just chew it anyway. One thing I wish I had known that having a "softener" for constipation is a really really good idea.

X

I was talking to a lady who had a bypass 6 weeks ago, she had trouble with the food on offer afterwards and recommended taking in a slimfast shake or 10.
She also suffered with diarrhoea afterwards, so I'm thinking of taking something in for that as well just in case!

Best wishes Baby Jayne - will be thinking about you and next time we meet on the forum you will be on the losers bench Wooohooooo

Sending you hugs with fairy dust for a good op/speedy recovery and a new you x

And also any advice on what else I may need or come in handy when I am all done and dusted?

All the best baby jane hope all goes well, and welcome to your wheight loss journey. janey

Good luck Baby Jayne, we'll all be thinking of you tomorrow. Look forward to hearing from you afterwards when you're up to it!!! xxx

All the best x

Thanks everyone, you are little stars to me, I really do feel that I have benefited from this forum as you are all so friendly and take time to care for each other (like a big happy family).

Its 12 hours to go now as I go to surgery at 8.30am and I still feel calm. My Husband isn't as calm as me!

I do hope nobody is stressing my Surgeon at the mo and he isn't getting drunk, as I want a steady hand in the morning lol!!

Thanks again all of you xxx I will post as soon as poss. xx

Good Luck Jayne, will be thinking of you 2moz. You will be fine, see you when you are back on line. Take it easy and chill. Mandy x

:)Good luck :) Good luck :) Good luck :)

~X~

Thanks everyone, you are little stars to me, I really do feel that I have benefited from this forum as you are all so friendly and take time to care for each other (like a big happy family).

Its 12 hours to go now as I go to surgery at 8.30am and I still feel calm. My Husband isn't as calm as me!

I do hope nobody is stressing my Surgeon at the mo and he isn't getting drunk, as I want a steady hand in the morning lol!!

Thanks again all of you xxx I will post as soon as poss. xx

Every best wish for tommorow baby jane and a speedy recovery :D:D:D xx

Back