• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just booked gastric band op!!

Hi there just to say I had my op at dolan park on the 15th feb all went well nurses very kind nothing to worry about exept the wind pains in your shoulders but they are slowly subsiding, lost 1 stone already so good luck to you

Hi Coups

Thank you for your message :)

Congratulations on your weight loss! I hope I do as well as you!

I wanted to look at your gallery pictures etc but I dont seem to have access :-( can you help?

Who was your surgeon and coordinator?

Speak soon.

Skip xx

Hi there just to say I had my op at dolan park on the 15th feb all went well nurses very kind nothing to worry about exept the wind pains in your shoulders but they are slowly subsiding, lost 1 stone already so good luck to you

Hi Skip,

Have you tried again since? I remember reading somewhere that it isn't an instant thing once you hit 50, but that the site updates every few hours or so, and so it might take a few hours before you can access everything.

You won't be able to see some people's pictures unless you are in their friends list, but you'd just see an empty album.

Hi Shelbell

Thank you :)

All working now... yippee... I think I better start adding some friends!

Thanks for all your support and help as always :)

Skip xx

Hi Skip,

Have you tried again since? I remember reading somewhere that it isn't an instant thing once you hit 50, but that the site updates every few hours or so, and so it might take a few hours before you can access everything.

You won't be able to see some people's pictures unless you are in their friends list, but you'd just see an empty album.

Hi Nicola

Ahhh thank you for your message...

The bits I am most worried about is obviously the procedure but just after too as I not going to be in control.

I am glad to see all is going well for you.

Hope you keep in touch.

Skip xx

Hi Skip

Just to say hello and welcome. I had my band op on the 13th January and so far so good. The support and advice on this site is incredible.

Good luck with your journey.

Back