• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass surgery 10th November 2016

well only two days to go getting nervous and excited my new life is about to start
A week ago today I had my sleeve. It is 100% the best thing to happen for me for my health alone. Good luck and hope to hear from you on the other side.

Mr Shamsi El-Hasani NHS Princess Royal Farnborough 7-15am Gastric Bypass
over the shock now so excited ... 40 years of strict dieting now lets see some results
Thanks for the support

I had a gastric bypass with MR ELHASANI six weeks ago lost 3stone in 6 weeks
Which I am delighted with,briliant surgeon I haven't had any pain or wind
I'm sure you will be fine,good luck for tomorrow

My OP lasted 2 1/2 hours and I was in for 5 days Mr elhasani likes his patients to stay in for that amount of time,likes to keep a close eye on you,he is a bit harsh but as I mentioned a very good surgeon.

sorry to be a pain but was you ok for visitors on the first day ..... so what time did you get on the ward ??

keep smiling Jenne its a long process but worth it

I had my surgery at 12 30pm was taken to the high dependency unit until about 5 o'clock
My husband and son were able to visit as soon as I was back on the ward you're not a pain ask
anything you want if I can help I will.

I am in at 7 am due to health problems with my wife she will stay now i know it is that quick

You have been a great help ... i know the surgeon is a bit brash but he gets the job done

Only a few hours to go

Any more tips?

Thanks

I went in at 7 too it seems he has all his patients in at that time,my husband stayed until I went
Into theatre then went home,I live in Northumberland Heath so not far from you,he then called to find out what time to come back

you have been so helpful i will keep in touch ... its the not knowing with my wife that is one of her problems so this will help her plan

Lots of luck for tomorrow !

Good luck for tomorrow!

I hope everything has gone well today and you'll be able to update us once you're able :)

Back