• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GASTROSCOPY

Heidi C

Eeeekkkkkk Oh boy, if there's one thing I'm not looking forward to it this!
I'm terrified that I'm not going to manage to do this and then they won't be able to do the op! Is it as awful as I think it's going to be?

Are you actually going to have one? if you are, just tell them how nervous you are and they should offer sedation.

I have had one and I won't lie, it wasn't nice but its just a tiny blip on the journey x

I had mine around 3 months ago. It wasn't nice but it is bearable, it only lasts a few minutes and the nurses were lovely. Listen to what they say and breathe is the best advice I can give you...... honestly if I can do it anyone can x

I had mine around 3 months ago. It wasn't nice but it is bearable, it only lasts a few minutes and the nurses were lovely. Listen to what they say and breathe is the best advice I can give you...... honestly if I can do it anyone can x

I'm such a baby!

Are you actually going to have one? if you are, just tell them how nervous you are and they should offer sedation.

I have had one and I won't lie, it wasn't nice but its just a tiny blip on the journey x

I do have to have it and I asked for sedation but they said they can't sedate me and then give me a general anaesthetic a couple of hours later ...just nervous I guess

Back