• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Get your Daily Dose of Positivity

You could learn a lot from crayons
Some are sharp, some are pretty
Some are dull while others are bright
Some have weird names
But we all have to learn to live in the same box

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I give from a place of love rather than expectation.[/FONT]

I LOVE all these!! My next one ...

People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] I light the fire that warms the world.[/FONT]

Courage does not always roar – sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying “I will try again tomorrow"

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] I trust that my inner wisdom will lead me to wherever I need to go. [/FONT]

If I could give you one gift, I would give you the ability to see yourself as others see you, so you would know how very special you are

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]"The three great essentials to achieving anything worthwhile are; first, hard work, second, stick-to-it-iveness, and third, common sense." [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]- Thomas Edison [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success." [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]- Norman Vincent Peale
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]I love this one, it reminds me of you all on here!;)
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Only as high as you reach can you grow
Only as far as you seek can you go
Only as deep as you look can you see
Only as much as you dream can you be

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] I feel the fear...and do it anyway! [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] I embrace the "ordinary" miracles of every day life.[/FONT]

Back