• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Get your Daily Dose of Positivity

A woman was looking through the kitchen window at dusk & saw an old woman looking in. Suddenly the light changed & she realised that the old woman was her!!
You see, it all happens on the outside; inside one doesn't change

Friends are like boobs, you don't have to see them to know they are there. That's you all, see how I did that?

Seriously,

"Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve!"

Andrew Carnegie

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I stop resisting and open up to exciting possibilities.[/FONT]

If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain x

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I let go of the struggle and learn to dance with life.[/FONT]

We are not powerless specks of dust drifting around in the wind, blown by random destiny. We are, each of us, like beautiful snowflakes unique, and born for a specific reason and purpose
~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

I am worth loving.

I do not have to earn love.

I am loveable because I exist.

Others reflect the love I have for myself.

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I always choose the path with the heart.

I now see opportunities for abundance everywhere, I am blessed and prospered.

I release the past and allow the joy to flow into my life. My future only reflects my past if I allow it to. I now choose to move past old limitations and negativity.
[/FONT]

Mine is "If you can't, you must". It gets me to do so much more than I usually would! Lol.
I like this one too:
"Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening and love like you've never been hurt before."
I intend to follow the lyrics from Take That's "Wooden Boat" song, sung beautifully by Jason Orange, "If you don't know what you're looking for that's the time to be the first one on the dancefloor..." when I reach a weight where I'm comfortable to do so even though my dancing leaves a lot to be desired!! Lol.

Back