• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting banded tomorrow

snack said:
Some pl have bigger tummys then others doesn't mean because some ones bigger then u they have a bigger tummy , think of it this way just because your 5 ft 5 inches doesn't mean you ll have size 7 feet as I do , :) xx

Funny you should say that I'm 5 foot five and I'm a size eight shoe but I had to buy a size seven a few days ago!! Surely my feet aren't shrinking! I'm not the brightest with all this info! I thought your stomach grows and shrinks :-o when people talk they say your stomach shrinks when you diet and stretches when you eat lots. That's why I thought mine was bigger because my main issue is portion control. It's alright eating healthy. It's not alright eating two or three portions of the healthy food! That's why I'm hoping this band is the right thing for me. Fingers crossed. And hope my feet haven't actually shrunk as I hate shoe shopping. X

Your feet do shrink Hun as the fat goes :D

JO28172 said:
Your feet do shrink Hun as the fat goes :D

Aw man!! Although I feel like a clown with size 8 shoes I don't want to have to replace all my shoes! Oh well, learn something new every day! X

lolalou said:
Aw man!! Although I feel like a clown with size 8 shoes I don't want to have to replace all my shoes! Oh well, learn something new every day! X

Lol :D joys of hey!

Back