• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

glad its finally over

julieann

well i must admit that its a relief to get back to normal after the christmas festivities, and yes i did struggle, i didnt go completely over board but still had things that i knew i shouldnt. I have my first band fill on saturday so i am going to get back on the straight and narrow this week and prepare myself for my first fill. Did anyone else struggle? julie x

i also had a few things i shouldnt but i also didnt go over board, so dont worry so much, just look forward to your 1st fill and things may improve.

liz x

I had a couple mint baileys i shouldnt on xmas day, but apart from that not really bothered wiv extras. Im just going to keep on track now. My 1st fill is mid jan and cant wait. Im so looking forward to the weight loss boost. hope yours goes well. Take care R x

lol i ate loads i shouldnt but havnt gained weight as the amounts i ate we were what i called normal person amounts lol but it was xmas 2 days aint gona hurt im back on the straight and narrow now tho

Back