• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going for it....

Hiya Snail :)

Sounds good to me

How much are you paying for the consultation?

M.

The consultation is free so because im not sure if im going to be able to afford it i thought i go for somewhere with a free cons with a surgeon first so i cant get an idea of what i'll need (i.e. apronectomeny, mini TT or full TT) then if it looks like it affordable for me i'm gonna go to bupa and pay the £100-150 for a cons and see which one i feel i should go with.

2 weeks I can live with but 4 weeks would be really hard to organise.

Is the Hospital Group any good? Were they recommended to you?

M.

They werent recommended but do you remember the "Supersize Surgery" programme on ITV, well that hospital was the hospital group. I know i'd be going to a different hospital but its the same company.

I've had a one or two surgeons recommended for a TT but none in manchester, i mean if i have a complication at home it'd be hard to get to Newcastle or somewhere that far away if i need to be there ASAP would it. Actually i'm lying I have had a surgeon in manchester recommended but they'd had a different procedure done (boob uplift and implants).

Its really hard deciding who to choose isnt it.

Yes I know! Haylee was really pleased with her work but someone recommended the BUPA in Norwich to me and that is also really close so would be easier for follow up appointments etc.

M.

Where did she have hers done? Anywhere near manchester?

When's your consultation?

I think the guy was called Mark Gitto or Gittosh ??? I have mailed her to ask but I know she was really pleased.

My consultation is at the BUPA hospital in Norwich.

M.

Mines on the 17th at THG in Manchester, i'll let you know how i get on. Need to get writing a list of questions i want to ask me thinks!

Yes I was coming up with a question list! If Haylee is on later I am sure she can answer a lot having already had it done.

M.

Good luck Mike, you altready look fabulous anyway but i'm sure tha TT will make you feel fabulous

Definately keep us posted

Hello this is my first posting. I would like to recommend to anyone having surgery to ensure you take Arnica 30c up to 2 weeks before the op which will help with healing and will alleviate a lot of bruising.

My best friend took my advice when she had a mastectomy and her surgeons were amazed that she healed so quickly without bruising and are now recommending it to others.

So to everyone thinking of any type of op, bear this in mind.

I hope this helps you all and good luck.

Luckymarge

Lovely and thanks for that Marge!!

Your 110% right in staying in the UK

I can never really understand how people can go to a totally different country to make themselves more 'beautiful'

(disclaimer here: no offense to anyone who HAS had Plastic Surgery abroad)

Just i cant fathom it.

Fair play to ya!!!!

Ivy

Well I have decided to have a consultation with Mark Gittos who is the same surgeon that Haylee used.

She is blown away with the results and a personal recommendation to me is everything is this is for life at the end of the day!

Have contacted him today and although I have to treck across the country to see him it is more than worth it if I get a good result.

I am sooooooooo fascinated how much weight I will loose when I have it cut off!! I reckon it must be 7 pounds at least but I could be wrong.

M.

Hi Mike,

Which hospital is he at, wouldnt mind taking a look myself?

Thanks.

Snail. x

Hi Mike,

Keep us all posted with any news about your op won't you?

I've a feeling I'll need to save up for a TT too as after losing 49lbs I've got the mother of all muffin tops (2 to be exact!:eek: ) The only trouble is I've already had 2 cesarians and a gallbladder op so I don't rate my chances for getting it done.:(

Carolxx

Spoke to his secretary today and she is booking me in for a consultation. I think it is around £100 for a consultation but money well spent if you get the right advice.

Going to see my GP next week to talk it through with him as I need him to sign me off of work on sick to have it done as I haven't enough holiday to do it otherwise.

M.

I'm back.................!!! kinda... :)

Hellooooooooooooo

I am back! .. lol well kinda... I am sooooo busy right now..
So glad u have an appointment mike..
Don't do Norwich just because its closer, trust me, this man knows his stuff!!

I'm 6 weeks now, Had my check up and all is perfect!
Flat tum, and lovely big boobies lol

Couldnt have been happier, no longer the sagging empty boobs, or the belly that slaps on my thighs..
My piccies are on their way from Mark Gittos, he took some more today and they are going to put them on CD for me to keep...

I might even pop them up for people to see if anyone is interested in the difference that it makes..

for anyone that doesnt know (which i think half the world knows now lol) I had a breast lift via reduction.. 34E to a 34B, then a Tummy Tuck, was a size 26-28, 11 stone down, now a 12 bottom and a 14 top thanks to the implants taking me back to a 34DD ish...

Still wearing my HUGE pants that they give you post op, Mark's advice was to wear them as long as possible.. they compress the wound and give a better result long term...

At the end of the day... Who can tell? well apart from hubby that just is so used to them now they are like a second skin lol

Anyone considering using this surgeon will not regret it...

As I said to Mike the other day when we met up, If you chose a tattoo u wouldnt go to the nearest shop, you would go to the best..

It's a lifetime scar, all the tv hype and surgery abroad stories are one thing... but i know loads of patients Mark has seen, and 3 of my own clients have now used him... Fantastic results all around!

When u seeing him Mike? I asked his secretary to call u.. I take it she did?

Sassy x

Should be seeing him week after next m8, just waiting to see how something else goes first but should confirm it tomorrow.

M.

Will be interested to hear how it goes for you Mike. I'm very interested in having a tummy tuck but don't have the funds right now. When I do though, I would be looking to see someone who was recommended

Pip

Back