• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Going Private

I paid £10,000 for my bypass directly through my surgeon Mr Ammori. Try and do some research into the surgeons and find the one you want, contact them directly and ask for prices as it may be cheaper than going through a referral company.

recent quotes i've had for private surgery
are £5995 gastric band
£9,995 gastric bypass (RNY)
£11,995 for a duodenal switch.
and these are some of the lowest prices.

I am having a bypass and it is costing £11,300 and £150 consultation fee. This is through the Spire.

after emailing every surgeon and comany in the uk and cyprus i did find it for 8995 in at spire manchester. unfortunately i do not live in the uk which means no after care and once the op was over i would be on my own. im now booked in on the 24th with a lovely surgeon in cyprus. I'm just hoping i've done the right thing. uk with a well known surgeon or cyprus where i can have the aftercare i may need

Good luck Gemma

I went through the Hospital Group and would definitely advise against using them. Useless aftercare and staff who are not interested. I paid £6,995.

Back