• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Surgery is tomorrow, please wish me luck

Goood luck with your surgery you,l worry your self silly but you,l be fine and on that loosing bench before you know it!

take care x

Oh sandra im so pleased for you that at last your time has come, i know it's nerve racking but it'll all soon be over and then you can start sharing your weightloss with us all!!!!! HUGS xxx

Ooooh not long now hun!! Good luck!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck for tommorow but you will be fine as you have a fantastic surgon he is second to none i never had one second of pain after he did my op cu soon..............kath x

Good Luck

Wishing you goodluck and a speedy recovery xxx

Good luck! and wishing you a speedy recovery x

I'm finally back home after being 'sleeved' last Saturday. All went really well. I'm hoping to start an online diary as soon as I feel a bit better, thank you for all your kind messages. lots of love
Sandra xxx

Great news that you're back home Sandra:)
Take things easy & we'd love to hear how it went when you feel up to it

Glad you home and wishing you a speedy recovery

All the best to you. I'm having a bypass the day after you!. We will be new slim girls before we know it!

Good to hear everything went well and you're home, wishing you a speedy recovery , looking forward to all the gory details when you feel up to it .x

Glad it all went well for you, look forward to hearing how your getting on xxx

I'm finally back home after being 'sleeved' last Saturday. All went really well. I'm hoping to start an online diary as soon as I feel a bit better, thank you for all your kind messages. lots of love
Sandra xxx
Glad to hear you're home and doing well. Can't wait to get 'sleeved!' xx

Back