• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Surgery is tomorrow, please wish me luck

cherrydrop

After much thought and years of research. I am having a sleeve gastrectomy at Spire hospital Manchester with Mr Ammori tomorrow, I know I'll be in safe hands but I can't help worrying a little bit.
Please wish me well, I can't wait to be on the losers bench and would like to thank everyone here for all your inspiring stories and encouragement.
lots of love
Sandra xxxx:wave_cry:

Good luck for your sleeve op. You will then join the elite list of sleevers!

Everything will be fine and look forward to hearing your news of the losses you've made!!

xx

Hi
I had a Band last week with Mr Ammori @ salford royal on the NHS He was fantastic and you will be fine honest xxx
try not to worry and think of all the good things that will soon come xxx

Very best wishes to you Sandra, you will be in good hands.

Good luck!
Cuppa xx

:)Hi Sandra.
The very best of luck for your sleeve op tomorrow-I shall be thinking of you
Hope the journey back to North Wales isn't too bumpy-don't forget a pillow to hug:)

good luck sweetheart i hope all goes well and you have a smooth recovery xxx

Liz x

The very best of Luck, but believe me you wont need it, you will be in the best of hands and well looked after, see you back on here soon. x ;)

Thank you all so very much, I'm sure I'll be fine it's just nice to hear it anyway. I'm tring to remember to pack everything, big pillow for the ride home, dry mouth spray, lip salve on top of the usual stuff. I'm due home Monday and will post as soon as I can
big hugs
Sandra

Good luck cherry drop, hope to see you back with us real soon xxx

Back