• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Good sources of protein

FeeBee

LOL you and me both!

It's even pushed me to try a poached egg this evening, I don't know why but it's one thing I've been quite scared of trying!

Because it's egg or the poaching bit? If it's the poaching bit I totally understand because I've never cracked (pun unintended) that particular way of cooking them! I struggled with eggs early on which actually upset me because they are a good source of protein. They made me dump a couple of times so I left it a couple of weeks and tried again and eventually can tolerate them fine now :) How did you get on?

Because it's egg or the poaching bit? If it's the poaching bit I totally understand because I've never cracked (pun unintended) that particular way of cooking them! I struggled with eggs early on which actually upset me because they are a good source of protein. They made me dump a couple of times so I left it a couple of weeks and tried again and eventually can tolerate them fine now :) How did you get on?
I'm fine with poaching, I just had it in my head that it wasn't going to go down or was going to make me sick! Don't know why! Totally fine, and really enjoyed it. Will try to have an egg each day now, might try scrambled tomorrow, I won't have time today!

I'm really glad you managed it :)

Back