• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got pre op Date. Nerves are here!

Good luck Purple Sparkle, And lindy I hope the very best for you both, and I am sure you will both of you will love the milk diet, NOT its a nightmare until you past about day 4. Just make sure you both drink plenty of water. so you wont get any stinking headaches x

Are you getting excited for tomoz kat. see you soon x

Hi Kat - good luck for the 21st - This is great post for me who is on day 1 of the milk diet .

I have already warned my other half to be ready for me being mardy and he said it will just be like a week extra of PMS days :)

Thanks for the tips

Justine x

Thanks justine. Good luck with the Milk diet. Hehe. Hubby said was not too bad as he could still eat. ;) Glad tips helped. Hugs and good luck. X

I daren't say how I feel. Someone might take affence. But am like you hun shitting myself x

DAY 10

Well off to Sunderland Sunday today.. Gastric bypass tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I will update again when home or maybe in hospital if i get internet! Take care all and good luck everyone. See you soon Lisa-em and caraline

Kat
x

Good luck to you South-beach, also to Caraline for surgery today. Hope all goes well, also good luck to Lisa-em for your surgery shortly.

lindy62

Good luck Kat :) and Caraline and Lisa.

Let us know how you get on :) xx

Good luck! x

How was your surgery? Hope everything went well

Thank you everyone

How was your surgery? Hope everything went well
Hi there Paula,
Thank you for the kind wishes. Everything went very well and a week home now things are going well.
I did suffer with a bad headache after for a few days but a week on things are great.

I am on the puree stage of 6 little meals, about 3 teaspoons of food at a time and then waiting half an hour after to start drinking fluids again. I have found that if I stop drinking any fluids half an hour before food too helps stop any gas problems while eating.

I am still the same lots of planning and tracking all that I eat and drink plus times. Its like a project! lol I have posted on post op diets my first week of post op food and time table.

I am losing about 1kg a day post op at the moment! Which is wonderful and does give a huge boost.

Good luck everyone, remember to write down your questions before you go to hospital!

Huge hugs

Kate
xx

Back