• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Awaiting op date

jen checo

I am awaiting a date for gastric bypass at walsal manor hospital, how long do i have to wait. Anyone else waiting for dates??? And can i change surgeon if waiting list is shorter or do they automatically offer the swap??

Last edited:
Jen, looking at your signature - you had your appointment with Mr Youssef on 22nd Sept?

If so, get on the phone and ask them for your date. They are usually issued within a day or two of that appointment. The normal wait is around 6 weeks on average from that date, but could be more or less.

I agree with Sam, give them a call. I know that it's hard to keep nattering people but it's the only way I've got anything sorted.
x

good luck xx

Have you managed to phone them yet? What did they say? xx

Have you managed to phone them yet? What did they say? xx
Thanx everyone i have called them twice now, they said i have no op date yet as they are havin probs with gettin dates :-( i have been told to wait 4 a letter but its lookin like january! 3 months is just a ridiculous time to wait!? But its my typical bad luck...

Yay!!! op date 26th Nov 09 with Miss Heitman!!!

congrats, not long to go :D

Back