• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guess what I gave up for Lent

Dieting! Every year I say I will give up this food, or that food. But these days I don't eat or drink anything that's bad for me. It's all nutritious and necessary. So I decided to give up keeping a tab on calories and watching what I eat.

This is totally alien to me and it will be interesting to see if my weight is affected at all at the end of Lent.

Actually, I have also given up buying new shoes for myself until after Lent too. x

LOL at the giving up of shoes! I'll be interested to see what effect the no-dieting has.
Grace xxx

ps I'm giving up crisps for Lent. They're the one bad habit which has snuck back into my diet.

Hope it goes well for you T&T :D Good job you got plenty of shoes to keep you going!
Grace my downfall pre-op was crisps :eek: I havnt had them since surgery but I have salt and vinegar rice cakes or mini ryvitas and they stave off the craving for crisps :D Good Luck on going cold turkey! Im giving up weighing myself in the middle of the week for lent, only going to weigh in on a Saturday from now on...dont know why I do it TBH as I cant get a true reading on my own :D XX

Back