• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gutted & disgusted with myself......

Thanks again for all your words of encouragement.

When I went for my endoscopy on 19th May, I was weighed & told as I had lost the target weight set I'd be added to the list for my bypass.

Since that date I have gained 18lb so unless I lose it before my pre-op they'll cancel my bypass.

Does anyone know how long before your op the pre-op is?! It looks like my op date is going to be the beginning of November.

After giving myself a good talking to I am determined to lose this weight. I will not let this opportunity of a bypass slip thru my fingers!!

Due to the hours I work its hard to eat healthily during the day then I'm sooo tired when I get home that I just grab something easy to cook/eat. So I'm going to have to organise my time better.

I've made some tomato & garlic soup so tomorrow I'll have:-
glass of s.s. milk & Belvita biscuits for breakfast
apple, banana, low fat yoghurt & some little tomato's during day &
my home made tomato & garlic soup for tea

Then I'm getting up early tomorrow to get on my treadmill then when I finish work it'll be out on my bike followed by wii fit.

Fingers crossed for my weight loss

J-Mo i have faith in you! You WILL do it xxx

maybe if you dont eat much through the day anyway and just have your tea then slim fast will suit you down to the ground... i have slim fast for breckie with ice and ss milk same for lunch - then whatever for tea and ive lost 8lbs in like a week and 1/2 - sounds like your really motivated hun! goooo oooooonnnnnnn! lol you can do this xxxx

Hi j.mo, Im from Sheffield and my surgeon told me 4 to 6 months from my pre op date which is 22 September. I think that may be wrong because surely that would be to long a gap. I think its different guide lines for different areas, Iv been told by a couple of post op pals that its exactly 12 weeks from pre op date, so i dont know. If you ring the surgeons secretary at the hospital she will tell you what the waiting list is. Hope this helped x

jmo doing that diet you ve said you will more than lose your weight sweetpea, BUT its sep now so you d have to stick to it... but im sure you know that anyways, you will do this babe and this bypass WILL NOT slip through your fingers because you wont let it hey :).....thats it, there s nothing else to think there other than YOU will get it....

like ive mentioned before we do weigh in s sat morning if you wanna join so you ve a little more motivation your more than welcome! and to anyone else! i to am doing those belvita biscuits there lovely, and i think this had boosted my wl xxxxxx

jo - dont be so harsh on yourself, we know what a journey you have had to get to this stage, i honestly think the amount of time we have to wait between appointments at SRH doesnt help. yes i know its meant to show we have committment but it so hard .

dont trust the wii too much i got on mine last week and said i'd but on 2 stones and my 5 year old had but on 3 stones - turns out the batteries are going !!!! mine always weighs heavier anyway.

just think positive and concentrate on the new you thats not that far in the future - anyway you cant have your op delayed we need you to get it done so that the rest of us can move up a space haha

sending you big hugs and love xxxxxx

Hi sweetie, i dont think there ia anyone who has not flet the way that you are soing now. Dont be so hard on yourself if it was easy to lose weight so many of us would not be seeking surgery. Its done, its gone get back on track and we are all here for you, Sending a massive big hug x

Thanks everyone for your support. I'm gonna get myself a pair of scales at the week-end. But by my wii I've lost 2lb so far!!

Thinking of you love and willing you on your wls journey... keep going, you are a shining star... love and hugs xxx

Lost another 3lb so that's a total of 5lb this week!!!!!

Thanks again everyone for your support :D

Back