• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Guy here

that's great, well done!

hi there! no loose skin so far but most of the weight has come off my arms/legs/face/neck.
Also was told i can have a glass of wine or a beer!

just weighed myself 2 days ago and now i have lost 34kg!!! in just over 3 months! Its starting to come off my tum now which is nice.
No hair loss either but i still do get the odd blockage now and again.

just weighed myself 2 days ago and now i have lost 34kg!!! in just over 3 months! Its starting to come off my tum now which is nice.
No hair loss either but i still do get the odd blockage now and again.

:wow::happy036::happy036::happy036:

well i went to my gp today as i have been having a bit of pain (under scar) and was given some tablets for it (better now) and i was also weighed myself (dont do it much). In one week i have gone from 141kg too 132kg!
Since the op i have now lost 43kg!!

Well done James - you are doing so well!! :D

wow. your weight loss is fantastic James, well done x

WOW James that is truely amazing!! That's almost 100lb!! Well done!!!!!!

Hi everyone! Not been on here for far too long! Just thought i would update you all!
Its been about 7 months since the opp and have lost way more than i thought it would in the time!! Im now down too just over 17st which is about 1 stone more than i want, not far too go after losing 10 already!

Im never going too have the satisfaction of being a "normal weight" under the bmi as that would need me too be 12.5 stone which is plain daft, my surgeon said i would only get too 16 as im quite broad etc.

Will post some before and after pics v soon, just need too find a old one (dont have many with me being big!)

Cya

Well done James, thats fantastic! Can't wait to see the pics :)

great update James. Cant wait to see the pics xx

Back