• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had a text from Beverlie

slimmerkay

I had a text from Bev to say she couldn't get to see Mr Ammori because he had been called into surgery. And when she text'd me she had been SEVEN hours in outpatients :eek:

She said it's a very chaotic clinic and then they have a 2 hour drive home.

What a shambles! They should be ashamed.

Oh no poor Bev... all that on top of feeling so lousy! Bless her. xx

truely horrific!!! and im gobsmacked to ge honest, what an absolute disgrace!!!!

Sugar, sugar, sugar,she could of done without that.:confused:

i wonder when the next appointment will be x

Just had another text. They are on the motorway home. She said lots of complaining patients today it was so disorganised. She will catch up with us all later.

o dero, terrible x

Im afraid thats how the one stop clinic is, at least its over now and she doesnt need to keep driving backwards and forwards to other appointments :D She needs to get some rest :D X

OMG!! How disgraceful & then the media think we go it easy having this surgery!!!! Poor Beverlie, I hope she's okay....

congratulations bev! sorry theyv kept you hanging around - not good when you not feeling too good to begin with! over and done with now! have a MASSIVE :grouphugg:hug on me xxxxxxxx

it was like that when i went to the one stop clinic, but you see so many different professionals, theres bound to be problems, its time they found another way of doing it, even if it means splitting the appts, but there are so many ppl that they have to see, its unreal. this is about the only bad thing about the salford royal site, it does get easier now, and a bit more organised, thank goodness

I was at that clinic today and there was an emergency in surgery so Mr Ammori couldnt come down, there was only 1 consultant due to another emergency in in-patients so that left 1 consultant, one nurse and 1 dietician and although it was horrifically busy, it was due to another persons complications. I know thats no use to anyone, but it couldnt be helped.
Fingers crossed for another appointment Bev xx

they do get called away a lot to emergencies dont they, thats what part of the problem was when i went for mine, i wonder if it happens at every clinic or if we were just unlucky. you might have seen bev there sal.

The shocking thing is not the wait she had...

It's the fact that i am not shocked or surprised, seems we have a national wls dis-service going on.

hugs Bev xx

I am at that clinic every week unfortunately (for my pregnancy related complications) and I can honestly say hand on heart its very seldom that that goes on....Ive been each week for 9 weeks I think I have missed 2 clinics in that time and they are pretty good...not on waiting times as they are shocking...but usually have everyone milling about taking patients in etc.
Im sorry I didnt see you Bev. I went in at half 1 and was out by 2.15 and Im one of the annoying ones that they see each time, but dont give me an appointment?! So Im sorry if I delayed things too ;(

Back