• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had a text from Beverlie

Hello dear WLS Family & Friends...

Thank you for your love and support, I will be ready for bed very soon.

WELL DONE KEELEY.

It has been one heck of a long day...

The journey was slow and painstaking with the weather and traffic... I arrived again with a couple of minutes to spare but managed to get into the outpatients at Mr Ammori's clinic at 11.45am.

I left the clinic at 6.45pm... it was a heck of a day there... Mr Ammori was called into theatre... unavoidable... but the whole of the outpatients became gridlocked and it didn't seem as though anyone knew which way to turn..

People were complaining, since many had been there since lunchtime and still no movement at 6pm....

I eventually saw Dr. Ammori's registrar, Mr. Hanza, who was lovely and he said my cancer is in remission and I am going forward for either a gastric band or sleeve... they will decide on the day and Mr. Ammori will be the surgeon because of my other scar tissue is the stomach from previous surgery... so that was helpful.

But waiting for blood tests, and everything else came to a standstill... from what you are saying Sal, it was unusual for the day to be like this... it wasn't their best I'm sure... and some people left and re made their appointments, difficult for me because of the distance.

Glad I had my friend with me, made it easier but there were a lot of complaints rumbling today....

My consolation was that Mr Ammori was out there helping someone... more in need than me and he just had to do what he had to do... so that was today....

Just got back to Wales at 9pm...

Love and hugs, I'm shattered now. xxx:wave_cry:

Back