• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Halloumi cheese...any good for a bypasser?13/9/2015

los in it

I had some Halloumi cheese with with some veggies as a kind of healthy kebab over the weekend and I really enjoyed it and I was wondering is it ok for a bypasser to have ? it didn't make me ill or anything it was just really nice and something different.i looked in my local asda and they do a light version as well as one which I guess is regular with the fat content been around 8% fat making it high (per 30 g serving)
I look forward to some helpful advise

Paula Garner

I had some Halloumi cheese with with some veggies as a kind of healthy kebab over the weekend and I really enjoyed it and I was wondering is it ok for a bypasser to have ? it didn't make me ill or anything it was just really nice and something different.i looked in my local asda and they do a light version as well as one which I guess is regular with the fat content been around 8% fat making it high (per 30 g serving) I look forward to some helpful advise

Halloumi is fine to eat. I love it!

Bear

I love halloumi. Have it probably twice a week. Great protein for us none meat eaters. My favourite dish at the mo, is halloumi with puy lentils/red onion & sundried toms.

NorthamptonGirl

love it

los in it

Thanks guys that's great news! I think I will make my own mini veggie and cheese kebabs again at least that way I will up my veggie intake! Will buy the light version thanks again for the responses