• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Friday

charliegirl

Not been up long and having my first brew of the day with my vitamins....the sun is trying to peak through the clouds and you can tell spring is not far away. I am off to the gym once I have had my brew, my first real work out in a very long time but the time feels right. I have pencilled in times in my diary. It can get rather hard when you work shifts. The weekend is around the corner and for those of you not working I hope you have a really nice weekend doing whatever you want. I will be working but come monday morning when everyone else is off to work I will be off so there is some justice....have a good one...xx

Hi I have just joined the forum registered today...had my band on monday and feel ok just problems with trapped wind...you sound happy and positive can't wait to have the confidence to go to a gym like you

Hi and welcome to Minis....I had the bypass and was lucky enough not to have the trapped wind...however, the bypass does make you windy afterwards lol...other banders have said to keep on moving around as it helps the wind disperse...look forward to following your progress, take care...xx

hi mags welcome to minis, try gripe water for the trapped wind it works wonders for new banders.

liz x

Happy Friday to you Charliegirl... Its a beautiful day here in Bham as well this morning, and Im feeling very positive about the future now after getting my phone call about funding yesterday.

Good on ya for getting to the gym. I used to love going and can't wait to get a bit of weight off so I can go again. My knees and back wouldnt take it at the moment.

Linda you go girl... wish i had the energy but i worked last night still i have another 3 days off after i recover today.

I feel a trip coming on a night away somewhere i need to work out where LOL

mags welcome to mini's and to being a loser, also try pepermint tea for the trapped wind it also helps a lot

Hi Mags! Welcome to minimins - we are a friendly bunch so jump right in.

Happy Friday to you Linda. I am feeling bright and perky today, too. Went to Aqua Fit last night and man was that a workout!! Sam, gentle water aerobics are good for bad knees, less strain on the joints so you could start now if you want to. It is a help if you can be active pre-surgery, that is a thing I wished I had done before mine.

Happy Friday to you all and hope you have a smile:D, a laugh:8855:and a hug:hug99: today. It is exercise for the soul. Just a random thought, wouldn't it be great if you really could laugh your a$$ off?? I would find myself a comedian and pay him to move in!!!

Nic:p

Well folks I made it to the gym, you know how dogs get when they go the vet??? Well my legs were doing the same as I walked up the steps...it was nice and quiet just enough going on and no waiting for machines. I got on the bike for my ten minute warm up and felt ok...got on the cross trainer and blow me my legs were KILLING....it took me all my effort to stay on for the required ten minutes....it was only because cash in the attick was on and I wanted to see how much they got for their items that I stayed put.....its been 10 months since I was last on it and it was obvious lol....when I had finished the rest of my routine and was on the bike cooling down I felt very pleased with myself....came home and made some lunch then promptly fell asleep!! I am just about to go ten rounds ooops ten hours with the *****es of eastwick at work and I feel about 110 years of age but hey today I went the gym and if I survive I will go back again on monday.....have a nice evening to one and all...xx

Happy Friday to you Charliegirl... Its a beautiful day here in Bham as well this morning, and Im feeling very positive about the future now after getting my phone call about funding yesterday.

Good on ya for getting to the gym. I used to love going and can't wait to get a bit of weight off so I can go again. My knees and back wouldnt take it at the moment.

Have I missed a thread???? Have you got your funding??? sorry if I missed it I try to keep up but its not always possible....well done chick...your new life awaits you...xx

Have I missed a thread???? Have you got your funding??? sorry if I missed it I try to keep up but its not always possible....well done chick...your new life awaits you...xx

Thanks Linda,

I found out last night and posted about it in the WM thread. I am obviously delighted but didn't want to make too much of a song and dance about it because of Sarah's and Lorna's bad news this week.

The world looks much brighter today and I cant wait to have a be where you are now - stones lighter and with the energy to get to the gym before a shift at work.

nice one Linda, you're a little ray of sunshine x x x

ahh Sam i missed it as well, congrats on the funding, not long now

yeah congrats on the funding, its only a matter of time now x x x

Back