• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Checking in

tendersage

Hi folks i know i have not really been around much the last week, mind is in a funny place, not even something i can put my finger on. I get tired but i also have more energy, the antisickness meds work some of the time, othertimes i still feel as if i am going to chuck up.

On the positive side for those not on facebook, i bought my first pair of size 22 trousers for work today, i am unable to remember the last time i was down to them.

So tried to treat myself, didnt think about it obviously as i am sat here feeling sick after eating some black pudding (too fatty) and a single egg omlette.

another positive is i have realised i have reached another of my goals... for the last set of shifts i have not arrived up the hill to my door panting for breathe i am dating it achieved today as a one off would not have satisfied me

Glad you reached some personal goals....it helps so much when you can look at yourself and feel that your really getting somewhere.
I saw your facebook and thats fantastic news....a great achievement.

I hope your feeling a little better in yourself take care of yourself your so nice to talk to on here, so truthfull and full of help, just a lovely person to be around xxx

Thats brilliant. Its those things that make it all worth while, and im glad youre noticing the difference - i hope it spurs you on more xx

Thanks Wanda thats really sweet of you to say.

TS I also felt sick when I read about the black pudding lol....dont know how you could chick do you know what its made of!!!!....but well done on your progress chick and hope you have more unsick days than sick days in this coming week...xx

Congrats on the size 22's Di, and on crossing off that goal.

CG yes i know what its made of and i used to love it, but i have to admit even thoguh i ate it i did not enjoy it tonight

Sam thanks :)

Thanks Gaynor

Back