• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Hairstyle

ROFL no way Gaynor its so nice to be wanted like it, besides i struggle keeping my hands off him and this is 9 years down the line.

Teen yes masses cut off but it needed it, so much frizz and dead ends, lost so much condition whilst i was ill and could not get it back, now it has shape style and enhances my face.

And yes it was scarey to do

Its a great feeling Di to love and be loved after many many years. I've been with my husband Terry for 23 years and we still hold hands when we are out,and are still as much in love as we were then.iIs a good job really because since I had my 1st stroke he's been my carer and we are together 24/7.Its good to know that romance is still out there isn't it??

Just caught up with your thread you look stunning the style really suits you its fresh and shows how slim your face looks.

thanks Wanda :) just surfaced after a final night ****, overslept as i was meant to see my dietitian around now

Thanks vicky your turn soon, the weight will vanish and you will want a new look

thanks nic a few people have made that comment

Back