• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Hairstyle

thanks sam, sent jonah a pic and got asked who i was lmao

thanks fgs am not even fretting as its the shortest its been in over 20 years

definately no need, ok spoken to hommerton re Mr Mannur removing my gallbladder only they do not have any free appointments and have to set up ANOTHER clinic, and will call me back in 5 working days.

Whooo Jonah is leaving work now so he can see me before i have to go... working nights we do not usually see each other, but he wants to see my hair in the flesh not just on cam and yes he loves it

definately no need, ok spoken to hommerton re Mr Mannur removing my gallbladder only they do not have any free appointments and have to set up ANOTHER clinic, and will call me back in 5 working days.

Whooo Jonah is leaving work now so he can see me before i have to go... working nights we do not usually see each other, but he wants to see my hair in the flesh not just on cam and yes he loves it

Hope you get your gallbladder sorted soon chick....feel for you working nights I have finished now and trying to catch up on my house work before the decorator comes...speak soon enjoy your shift...xx

Wow it's amazing how much younger people look when they loose weight and have a hair cut. You look really different. It really spurs me on seeing these pics.xxxxxx

this is my last ngiht, the one i had planned on not doing but after having to be off 2 days ago, not got a choice, CG lol he did that this morning and i know hes going to have a hard time controling himself.

Will be interesting ot see how work reacts to it, jealousy or astonishment.....

Thanks Prinny and am pleased if it gives you some incentive

Your hair looks amazing.

l hope you feel more confident with your new look.

Thanks everyone, feels good, i know it looks good... even had to tell the hairdresser to take a little more off as it came too far around my face

chuckles Gaynor he couldnt keep his hands off me this evening i was almost late for work... was so so tempting to stay with him.

Not weighted myself yet as not due to until saturday

chuckles Gaynor yes i am 44, not that i looked it even before the new hairdo.... i have had females tell me that i cant be in my 40's or have children of 20 and 22 years old.

Back