• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

happy happy happy

Raynebubble

Just wanted to share...

This day exactly 7 months ago i started my pre-op diet weighing 24st 2lb.... 6 months ago on the day of my op i was 22st 2lb.. now today...6 months later i am.............

15st 2lb

so i have lost exactly 9 stone in 7 months x

so happy happy happy..

Good luck with all your journeys and thankyou so much for your ongoing support xxx

Last edited:
well done Rayne keep brightening our days :) xx

Wow 9 stone is amazing!
Well done!
I bet your life has changed so much for the better?
Em xxxx

thats amazing,well done xxx

Life has changed so much... in fact a bit of a culture shock.. the last few years ive not been very active, had to walk with crutches... had the aches and pains we have all gone through being big.. and now i am sat in my garden on a green plastic chair which has been at my parents house for the last few years as my bum wouldnt fit into it. I have been for a long walk today to do a risk assessment for a walk im hosting tmro... now this time 6 months ago.. i couldnt walk 50 yards unaided... now im walking everywhere.. my housework is getting done in minutes and not hours or days... i always used to say i was happy being overweight, but now sat here today and looking back.. yes i was happy with my family, friends, jobs etc.. but i have now realised i had missed out on so much. i so hope everybody gets to 6 months post op and feels the way i do now...and it has gone so so quick... i have to kick myself sometimes lol xx

well done you must be so pleased and you must feel so much healthier.

Thats brilliant.. you have done so well.. :)

So pleased for you Rayne , you've done brilliantly xx

Hope you re feeling better . Wendy

i am feeling a whole lot better thankyou xxx

I'm do pleased for you & happy that the new slim you is as happy if not happier than the old not so slim you. Wishing you many more happy days as you continue your journey to your goal.

That's fantastic - well done, you should be very proud of yourself xx

Rayne well bloody done you!! I can't believe it's gone so quick and you have lost so much - WOW ! I am so pleased for you to have been given the opportunity to have life back xxxxx

Rayne....Owesome! Fan-bl**dy tastic! the is truly amazing and wow what an inspiration to us all. Shows me that there is light at the end of he tunnel. You should be very proud & long may it continue till you're insight of your chosen target. Enjoy the new you & the movement you have. Go girl x

You are amazing and an inspiration. Thanks for sharing x

Back