• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 months on and 10 stone lighter...

Louanne79

So, so happy! Have now officially lost 10 stone, and am down to 13s 07lbs from 23s 07lbs. I'm currently in the States, and a couple of days ago renewed my wedding vows wearing a slinky wiggle dress in a gorgeous ceremony in Vegas. WLS has truly changed my life.
I'll post some before and after photographs once I'm back in the UK - flying to San Francisco later on, and it's heaven to fit into an aeroplane seat, comfortably fasten the belt and put my tray all the way down! I could never have made the 11hr flight here 12 months ago, would have been far too uncomfortable.
Just wanted to share my news really - I could never have done this without the op. For all those just starting on their journey, the road may seem long, but it's certainly worth all the bumps!
xXx

Massive congratulations to you on your awesome loss and renewing your vows!! Hope you have an amazing time can not wait to see pictures!! Xx

Well done you!
Can't wait for the photos to see what you look like
I often wonder if I have passed you in the street and not known who you are LOL

wow that is fantastic brilliant

Aw congrats how lovely ;) n well dun on the weight loss that's fantastic xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congratulations, what a great way to celebrate too! Look forward to seeing your pics once you are home:)

hi louanne,
congratulations times two
once on renewing your vows and second for the amazing 10 stone weight loss. like the others i can't wait to see your photos. enjoy, enjoy, enjoy

lamornamiss said:
Well done you!
Can't wait for the photos to see what you look like
I often wonder if I have passed you in the street and not known who you are LOL

We probably have you know!! Pics will be up once I'm home xXx

Thanks all. Support from this site is, and always has been, 1st class xXx

Back