• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

has anyone had a leaking band?

Hi sorry to hear your having problems, I had the bypass but I know there have been one or two posting recently about faulty bands and I am sure they will be along soon to advise you...take care chick..xx

hey vamp you already know my story and why band had to be changed, it may not be the band thats at fault hun, they may have possibly punctured the fill tube with the needle point if they have went to far in, this is a possibility also, as they draw back at each fill then re fill , as they re fill if the tube has a hole in it it will just leak out and not get to the band. they need to do a fill with dye and see exactly where the problem lies.

liz x

vamp i felt the same way as my band was breaking down slowly over 12 months, they did not alot until it was completley visual on the xray that the tube had came off the band end, took a year for them to sort me out and confirm there was a problem, if its just a leaky tube then that would be an easier op to fix it. I understand your worry about regaining weight, i regained 2 stone in the 12 months, but i know you are sensible and trying to keep your weight down by other diets in the mean time, i would persist and keep telling them that you have lived with this 6 years and you know theres a problem, its not like your a new bander and they can fob u off. Ring them and tell them u want to be seen. Even tell them you have discussed this with me, and im 4 years in nearly. Tell them what happened to me and your story sounds similar to mine.

Back