• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have I hit a plateu already?????????

I will be eternaly grateful for that tip! I lived in orpington, kent, when i was put on the waiting list so qualified to have my op at The Princess Royal Hospital in Farnborough, kent. I moved to herne bay Aug 2008 and had my op may 2009.

Small world, i live just up the road from you ;)

i really found a difference in what i could consumme at 5 months post op. after 8 months it still differs now, everyday is different but it doesnt matter because im full if that makes sense so i dont feel deprived but i would if i was eating small portions and not filling myself up and for me its those deprived feelings that have always made me fail diets in the past.

I know we've met on here before, i'm guessing your from Tankerton!

Herne Bay, I am watching a pram on ebay from there, didnt have a clue where it was, far from Manchester I presumed lol x

I've bought a kayak for the summer to keep active i'll wave to you as i row past the cafe on the hill!!!

FBN4ever,Very far! At least your get the most out of the postage!

An inflatable one! Bought it off my step dad its never been used but havent collected it yet so dont know what make it is. Couldnt afford one of the fibre glass ones, cheapest second hand one i saw on ebay was £160.00!! How lucky are you! You must spend the nicer weather continously on the sea! I'm very jealous!

SS-im still jealous!!!!!

Back