• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

have you made your monday phone call?

MissyMustDoIt

serial cryer!!
I know some of us were going to make chase up calls today...whats your outcome?

Mine was to chase up my first appointment...seems my referral has gone straight to the hospital..and after discussion..7 working days isnt up until weds lol so im hoping for a call between now and then!! Lol

yep phoned my gp regarding my referral now my s/a is confirmed, they havent heard from the hospital yet, so gave me their fax number and told me to get the hossie to fax my evidence :) xxx

Always waiting for something! Lol....

I thought i was the only one who does this.... I am trying my best not to call but the urge is too strong.,...... i will give in .... i know i will lol

nikshikari said:
I thought i was the only one who does this.... I am trying my best not to call but the urge is too strong.,...... i will give in .... i know i will lol

I got to the point I was calling 2-3 times a wk the women knew my voice I didn't have to give her my PID lol she knew it ha ha o well it's our new life they have in there hands waiting is deffo the hardest part x

I am glad i made the call. The next cancellation the surgeon gets i am in for my op. All thanks to my Pre op Diet-Diet :D

I hate waiting on hospitals calling. Hope everyone gets their calls soon

welllllllllll today was my 7 working days that the doc said they would call and guess what.....

NO CALL :/

ill call them tomorrow lol

Back