• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a sleeve!!

i'm not sure, I think it doesn't help that I am visually impaired and really struggling to break eggs properly. Thanks for the suggestion though. X

Ahh right, maybe.. Good luck though! I know you can buy little silicone cup things that you put in the water to cook them.. They may help too x

That's what I was thinking.. Maybe it's just cause my body is adjusting a little... I hope it's just that as I love green top milk :( have a glass every few days or so always have done. I had a strange ache last night where the gallbladder pain used to be.. Nothing pain fil just felt really odd and tight.. Mum said she still as a funny niggle every so often but it could just been my body healing... Lol x

Even now I get a funny niggle - and my op was over 30 years ago!

I hope you can get back to your milk again

Even now I get a funny niggle - and my op was over 30 years ago! I hope you can get back to your milk again

I suppose it's a million times better than before!! Thank you x

So!! When I left the hospital last Friday the nurse told me 1 fragmin injection a day for 2 weeks. So, been doing that.. While I was sorting my things out I looked at the label on the box this morning and guess what.... It actually says 2 a day!! So annoyed! I know I should have read the box in the first place but mum sorts them out so I don't take notice, just do as the nurse said.. It's a good job nothing has happened with just having one a day.. Have now started 2 a day but I'm stopping on xmas day like I'm supposed to instead of prolonging it.. Mum said something the other day about how many injections there were in the boxes but I never thought... X

Plus I was only given one a day in the hospital.. None Friday morning so.. X

Glad u r on the mend. I hope ur stools are settling and the pain. Mine was done in July and since then I haven't had a normal poo. They are foul n smell to hell. I have six or so a day.just had tests which came back normal so whilst it's a relief, I know I'm going to gave this possibly fir the rest if my lufe, an exploding pooey tummy :((
Dud they give you your gallstones? Dud you have many ur a large conker like I had?
Just rest up n chill. This op affected me more than the RNy :(

Glad u r on the mend. I hope ur stools are settling and the pain. Mine was done in July and since then I haven't had a normal poo. They are foul n smell to hell. I have six or so a day.just had tests which came back normal so whilst it's a relief, I know I'm going to gave this possibly fir the rest if my lufe, an exploding pooey tummy :(( Dud they give you your gallstones? Dud you have many ur a large conker like I had? Just rest up n chill. This op affected me more than the RNy :(

No, only happens when I have cereal so will have to start eating something different.. But then again it's keeping me from being bunged up. They don't smell or anything just maybe burn a little lol no, I just had half a gallbladder full of small stones so nothing special.. Bless you Hun xx

No, only happens when I have cereal so will have to start eating something different.. But then again it's keeping me from being bunged up. They don't smell or anything just maybe burn a little lol no, I just had half a gallbladder full of small stones so nothing special.. Bless you Hun xx
That's not so bad then. I could bottle mine to strip wallpaper. Never known wind n poops like it. Lol. Take care x

Mums just made chips in a deep fat fryer.. They were lovely (waiting for my punishment for eating them..) walked into the kitchen to put my plate away and nearly threw up at the smell of fat plus the layer of fat around my mouth! Feel that bad I am currently sat in front of the toilet ready to throw up :(:)((

Never liked the smell of chip pan fat anyway but it really turned my stomach last night :( thankfully wasn't sick.. Had to open windows to help get the smell out though! Lol x

Hope you are truly on the mend Kirsty and have a wonderful xmas

I feel pretty much fantastic since the operation! Thank you for asking. Even the fatigue has gone so I was right in thinking it was gallstones that were affecting me.. Was wanting to havey b12 early just before the op with how tired I was and now I think I'll be fine to wait till it's been 12 weeks then see how I get on after that!

Merry Christmas to you and all the best for 2015! Xxx

Soooooo!!! I have come to the gym for a coffee with the friends I have here that I do classes with.. Thought I'd weigh myself.. I set myself to lose 2lb for xmas day (so I'd get to 18stone) well, I am in shock and could cry with happ!! Since I went into hospital and had my gallbladder removed I have lost 5.3lb!! I am now in the 17 stone bracket!! I wonder how much the gallbladder weighed?? Aha so happy!! Merry Christmas to me!! :D xx

awww well done Kirsty that's brilliant!!! I'm glad you are recovering well from the op xxxx have a wonderful Christmas xxxxx

Just had a lamb bhuna for the first time in just over a year!! It was well worth the wait and a lovely treat for hitting a big target for Christmas!! I have lost 8stone 1.1lb since February 2013 and 6stone 6.8lb since surgery in February 2014! So chuffed and proud of myself!!

Thank you Tina and Kursty xxx

Back