• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2017 Sleeve me please

Little update from me... Well I finally am in Onederland.... Whoop whoop.... Hair is coming out loads.... But all in all still the 2nd best thing I've done.... New me.. roll on 2018. Pics to follow

Me me me lol

Attachments

• IMG_20171205_091208119_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171205_091208119_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20171202_222613992_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171202_222613992_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20171128_100308296_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171128_100308296_HDR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
Macadamia oil is your friend girlies xx it does slow down but there's no avoiding it
I avoided it! :) Lots of protein, short hair (which I had anyway so may not be the case) and Alpecin Caffeine shampoo. Slightly out of condition for the first month until i started the Alpecin.

Wow you look amazing and your face on that first picture speaks a thousand words, well done ! :bunnydance::woohoo:Xxxx

Well done. You look fantastic :hugs:

Merry Xmas eve all. Hope everyone is well. I finally made it into the 13's..... Yay... Can't wait to really start at the gym as I have lost alot of muscle also. But for now I am going to enjoy the food drink and prezzie and not worry as I've spent enough time worrying About too many things. Hope u all have an amazing Xmas. X

Merry Xmas eve all. Hope everyone is well. I finally made it into the 13's..... Yay... Can't wait to really start at the gym as I have lost alot of muscle also. But for now I am going to enjoy the food drink and prezzie and not worry as I've spent enough time worrying About too many things. Hope u all have an amazing Xmas. X
Well done and merry Christmas to you xx

Happy new year to you all... I can not wait for an amazing year ahead.... The new me... Faced the scales and I lost a pound.. whoop. Now to start gym.... Owch hehe....

My 1st Nye out since having my daughter..... I felt amazing.. Going into 2018 A strong single working mumma. X
You look amazing. Well done on your fantastic weight loss xx

Hi all,

6months tomorrow, really has gone so fast..... Since my pre op diet I have now lost 52kg/ 8stone 2lbs and can't believe I'm in the 12's.
I went to my hospital app today all seems to be going well.... Fingers crossed its continues. Really need to hit the gym... I need that summer body!!!!

Hi all,

6months tomorrow, really has gone so fast..... Since my pre op diet I have now lost 52kg/ 8stone 2lbs and can't believe I'm in the 12's.
I went to my hospital app today all seems to be going well.... Fingers crossed its continues. Really need to hit the gym... I need that summer body!!!!
Wow amazing x

Back