• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2017 Sleeve me please

Time just seems to be flying. Went out this weekend and felt amazing. 32KG gone now since my pre op diet on the 5th July. Surgery date was the 18th.. got a check up in Wednesday.. hoping to get all my bloods done to see that everything is a ok!!...

Attachments

• IMG_20171007_192627653.jpg
    IMG_20171007_192627653.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Time just seems to be flying. Went out this weekend and felt amazing. 32KG gone now since my pre op diet on the 5th July. Surgery date was the 18th.. got a check up in Wednesday.. hoping to get all my bloods done to see that everything is a ok!!...

Wow you are doing amazing JJ! :) It’s dropping off you. You look fab!

U also girl... Mental how quickly it's dropping... I'm sure a overlong stall is due.. how u finding life ATM c

I’m really enjoying life again now. It’s fab that I can go into any shop and fit into a size 16. I have so much more energy and confidence. This is the best thing I’ve ever done for myself :) how are you finding it? x

Yh I feel the same. I'm still unsure on size tho as I've not got anything fitted yet. No zips or buttons. Hahhaha... They still scare me... Yh work outfits I'm loving

Attachments

• IMG_20171010_094918012_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20171010_094918012_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
Yh I feel the same. I'm still unsure on size tho as I've not got anything fitted yet. No zips or buttons. Hahhaha... They still scare me... Yh work outfits I'm loving

You do look fab! Your legs are so slim. I need to start wearing more skirts, I’m still a little self conscious in them! X

You look amazing and have a great eye for style too xx

So I can taste the 14's it sooo close... I can not ever remember being in the 14's ever so I really can't wait. Went out last night. Felt amazing. Wil add some pics.

Also my friend sent me some pics of at my heaviest at 21.8 stone. Will upload also

21.8stone. I actually meant to have been a bridesmaid at this wedding but due to dresses I never actually made it. Thankfully I'm bridesmaid next year. Very exciting x

Attachments

• IMG-20171105-WA0044.jpg
    IMG-20171105-WA0044.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 20
You really do look amazing your so pretty in all the pics toox

Was going to ask you how's your hair. Has it started to fall out yet x

I haven’t noticed it falling out in clumps or anything but it’s definitely thinner and when I use my tangle teezer after blow drying it, I’ve lost loads! It is also very dry. I’m fairly lucky that I had a lot of hair to start with I guess. Has yours? X

I haven’t noticed it falling out in clumps or anything but it’s definitely thinner and when I use my tangle teezer after blow drying it, I’ve lost loads! It is also very dry. I’m fairly lucky that I had a lot of hair to start with I guess. Has yours? X

I am losing loads too :(...going to start looking a supliments n see if it helps xxx

Back