• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having a Vit A infision today.

Cicca

I'm at the Hommerton today, my Vit A levels have dropped very low causing my night vision to fail. The team acted quickly and thankfully I can correct the deficiency with the IV I'm going to have.

Has anyone else had to have this and any side affects to report?!

Anna x.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I've had high dose vit a tablets before. I don't know if the side effects are the same, but I experienced very dry lips, nose bleeds and dry eyes. I took mine over 6 months though, so it may be different for you. It also makes you hypersensitive to sun light, so use a high factor sun cream just incase :)

I've had high dose vit a tablets before. I don't know if the side effects are the same, but I experienced very dry lips, nose bleeds and dry eyes. I took mine over 6 months though, so it may be different for you. It also makes you hypersensitive to sun light, so use a high factor sun cream just incase :)

Thank you, it's going in as we speak. I hope I can get my night vision back so will put up with side affects.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back