• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hehehehe

serenitylove

i decided as i dont have full restriction yet to indulge a little over xmas so just made a little plate up for tea of mini sausage rolls those mini spring roll things voluvonts well you get the idea so i ate my first sausage roll since my band managed 2 then was stuffed:8855:i now have a plate in the fridge to finish later typical!!!!!
merry christmas to you all ope you all have a joyfull one xxxxx

merry christmas to you also serenity, i hope you have a lovely day tommorrow, be good go easy on them sausage rolls lol.

best wishes

liz x

lol serenity. I cant wait till the time that Im full up on two sausage rolls. Ive had family round for a bit of a pre christmas get together tonight and have absolutely stuffed my face as usual. Just consoling myself with the fact that this will hopefully be the last christmas that Im able to eat as much as I want and that by next year I should hopefully be stones lighter.

Merry Christmas x

:cry:party/buffet food is no no for me as it makes me gag after a couple of bites, this is my 4th christmas with band !!

:D but hey i dont mind now, ill just see others scoff there faces then complain when the scales go up in january lol

:)i hope everyone has a fab day tomoz

liz x

lol serenity. I cant wait till the time that Im full up on two sausage rolls. Ive had family round for a bit of a pre christmas get together tonight and have absolutely stuffed my face as usual. Just consoling myself with the fact that this will hopefully be the last christmas that Im able to eat as much as I want and that by next year I should hopefully be stones lighter.

Merry Christmas x

:) hey, you will be great by next christmas, i will look forward to your christmas post this time next year to see how far you have came along.

good luck for 2009 !

liz x

mmmm I love Buffett food, But none for me as I am still on pureed food :( but never mind, It will be all over soon and everyone will be on diets!!
Enjoy your buffett!! and I hope you have a very merry christmas xxx

:cry:sasauge rolls r a no no for me also

:D but i did manage 1 spring roll yesterday lashed in tom ketchup ! it was sheer heaven yum yum

sausage rolls are a definate no for me tried one xmas day and it wouldn't go down and as i dont like being sick will NOT be trying them again. julie

Back