• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Recommended foods for banders

Yes ... ! strange as I took more and they are ok. May be I didn't take it with enough fluid?

Just eating my two sausages now eaten one and has gone down a treat - small mouthfuls and slow.

I'm thirsty now though!!

Glad it didnt get stuck..........and glad ur enjoying ya sausages - yum yum xx

With regard to snacking, I just want to clarify...
If you aren't hungry then don't snack, but if you do get hungry particularly in the afternoon, then what I was trying to get across , is a low cal, high protein or fruit/veg snack, is not going to do you any harm, will help keep your metabolism revved and will help you avoid eating too much or the wrong thing at dinner time.

With regard to snacking, I just want to clarify...
If you aren't hungry then don't snack, but if you do get hungry particularly in the afternoon, then what I was trying to get across , is a low cal, high protein or fruit/veg snack, is not going to do you any harm, will help keep your metabolism revved and will help you avoid eating too much or the wrong thing at dinner time.

Thank you for this info xx

Well ladies..

I have just read the thread from start to finish!

Very informative.. and you sound like a lovely bunch of banders!

I look forward to conversing and swapping all sorts stories/recipes/scaries..

:D

Marie x

I like low fat Yeo Valley yoghurt (I buy the small individual pots to help my portion sizing), mixed with a little sweetner and Quaker Oats granola really nice chunky bits and very tasty.

Some days I have Oats so Simple topped with dried cranberries and blanched almonds.

Back