• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello all not much going on

kphorrox

:):):)
well it has now been nearlly six weeks since the doctor wrote back to the pct for reasons in why i have been refussed and still no reply so i have now wrote to them myself im sure it cant harm so just waiting to see what they write back to me.
loving reading everyones stories and hope everyone is well take care keep writing good stories of hope.
kerryxx:):):):)

Hey, hope you get some news soon and then maybe you can appeal?
Goodluck x

Hi Kerry, good to hear from you but sorry you're still waiting for answers sweetheart. Hang on in there it will happen for you eventually and we'll still be hear to help you through it . Chin up and keep chasing the pct till you get some answers. xxGaynorxx

thankyou but what gives great hope and reading is this site i am becoming a minis junkies love reading all the stories good and bad keep them coming take care all

good luck kerry i hope they reply soon, keep strong keep fighting them till you get what you want x

Hang on on there Kerry it will all be wort it I'm sure.

I hope you hear soon Kerry. Good luck, Zxx

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer Kerry. Have you tried ringing them I found the number and email of mine on the web and sent them an email. I was fed up of waiting from Christmas and not heard anything so sent email after everyone on here adviced me and the decision will be made on Friday. Please ring them and ask.

sorry you still havent heard anything but perhaps the dely is due to it being put in front of another panel to look into your case again?? hope im not giving false hope but im keeping everything crossed for you xx

:):):)
well it has now been nearlly six weeks since the doctor wrote back to the pct for reasons in why i have been refussed and still no reply so i have now wrote to them myself im sure it cant harm so just waiting to see what they write back to me.
loving reading everyones stories and hope everyone is well take care keep writing good stories of hope.
kerryxx:):):):)

Hi Kerry,

I hope you hear soon.
I found this, it may be of some help.

http://www.centrallancashire.nhs.uk/DocImages

thanks everyone i just phoned the doctors and they have not recieved any thing back from the pct ..
to get a letter saying no it took 1 week, to get a response to say why has taken 6 weeks and still waiting...
i printed off the details thats what i went to the doctors with...
my husband has wrote to the pct.....my mum and dad also want to write in should i let them or wait to see for a appeal???
love to all of you and less of you every time i read

writing another letter to the pct, phoned docs again and still no feedback.why does it take so long to hear why they refuse arrgh.
i havent plucked up the courage to phone pct im better at putting things in writing but out of courtesy they should respond to my letter.
how is everyone enjoying the sun.....

Back