• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello every1

CSerwalt

New here, had RNY Aug 2009, many complications, weight gain..and just finished my appointments for a revision to DS, waiting on approval from my insurance BCBS. Hoping to find people in the same situation. Impatiently waiting ( :(

Welcome to the forums :)
Sorry to hear that you've complications with your WLS. Good luck with getting things sorted in the future x

Hi there and welcome to the forum... Sorry to hear about your complications. I take it by D.S. you mean a duodenal switch?? You should find lots of support and helpful advice on here... xx

Welcome :) hope being here will help you as much as its helping me :)

Thanks every1, and yes DS - duodenal switch. I think the wait this time around is harder then the first. Its a lot harder to get approved for revision, my insurance is really good n i work for a well known company so I'm hoping i get a yes soon. ::crossing fingers ::

Welcome and so sorry you have had complications fingers crossed you get the news your waiting for soon xx

Back