• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello, I’m new to the group

Aww sorry hun o would have hope you had heard my lovely I am trying with the healthy eating but strugglying hun xxx

Hi hun how are you? Xxx

Hiya @Lottiewishes. I’m not to bad thanks but I still haven’t heard about my first tier 4 appointment yet!! :banghead:
I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow so I’ll chase it up with them and see if I can find out what is causing the hold up.
How’s you? Xx

Ok still plodding along hun. It's so frustrating waiting all this time for everything xxxx

Hi everyone, I’m hoping that you can give me the benefit of your experiences.

2 years ago my diabetes consultant recommended me for weight loss surgery - I had to wait 1 year to begin teir 3 (due to local funding issues) and then I completed 12 months of the “weigh forward” program in January 2018.

Last week my GP wrote to L&D hospital requesting for me to be seen in their Bariatric out-patient clinic. I have seen a copy of the GP’s referral letter so I know it’s been sent.

Now I’m just waiting for an appointment date and can’t help wondering how long it will take to get an appointment and after that how much longer the process will be before I will be given a date for surgery.

Thanks, Nina :)

Hello again!

I haven’t been able to get on line for a long time but my login is working again now and I’ve got some good news so I thought I’d write you a short update...

11th September I had a phone call from Luton to let me know that my funding for surgery has finally been approved! :woohoo: I have two appointments at Luton on Friday morning :wee: I’m so excited but a tiny bit nervous as I’m not sure what to expect.

I hope you are all well and your journeys are progressing well xx

Hello again!

I haven’t been able to get on line for a long time but my login is working again now and I’ve got some good news so I thought I’d write you a short update...

11th September I had a phone call from Luton to let me know that my funding for surgery has finally been approved! :woohoo: I have two appointments at Luton on Friday morning :wee: I’m so excited but a tiny bit nervous as I’m not sure what to expect.

Congratulations that’s great news, I’m L and D and have no complaints whatsoever, you’ll be fine and nerves and apprehension are normal xx

Good luck Hun xx

Hello again!

That's great news, good luck. I'm sure you'll be fine, but nerves are completely normal xx

Good luck for your appointment on Friday x

Back