• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello!

Sianyx

Hi all,

I am new here, obviously :). For me I am only just starting my journey, I have booked a consultation with Mr Jain at the Luton and Dunstable hospital. Funny enough he performed my mothers bypass quite a few years ago.
Anyways just wanted to say hi! :)

Welcome. I have seen a few new Luton and Dunstable posts on here recently so worth a check if you want to connect?

Thank you! I feel both excited and nervous but I know it is a step in the right direction. Would love to connect with others will have a little look, thank you :)

Hello, welcome and good luck!

Hi all,

I am new here, obviously :). For me I am only just starting my journey, I have booked a consultation with Mr Jain at the Luton and Dunstable hospital. Funny enough he performed my mothers bypass quite a few years ago.
hi and welcome

Hi all,

Hi

I had my sleeve 22/12 with the l&d, good luck with you journey x

Hi and welcome x

Just wanted to say hello and welcome!

Back