• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help need guidance

irishkev

Hi well i got my band in just 4 years past in February . I lost a lot of weight about 7 stone within a very short space of time by Xmas that year . Well surprise surprise Ive started to regain the weight . Ive gained just over three stone this last few months . Ive my finger well and truly on the self destruct button eating what ever i want when i want . I'm desperate . The people i got banded with have gone the weightloss surgery group. And feel very isolated and alone.

Hi kev
Sorry to read you are having problems I have been where you are having lost six stone with my band I put over half back on are you having problems or do you maybe just need a fiil? Whereabouts in the country are you? Xx

I all be 4 years list band op later this year too, the past year has been really difficult and for various reasons there were so many things I couldn't eat due to reflux and gallbladder issues, I've gained and it's soul destroying and I'm currently looking into revision to a Mini gastric bypass.

When we lose that focus and press that destruct button it's hard to get back on track. PM me if you ever want to chat, it can be a lonely journey!

I all be 4 years list band op later this year too, the past year has been really difficult and for various reasons there were so many things I couldn't eat due to reflux and gallbladder issues, I've gained and it's soul destroying and I'm currently looking into revision to a Mini gastric bypass.

When we lose that focus and press that destruct button it's hard to get back on track. PM me if you ever want to chat, it can be a lonely journey!

Good luck Kat I've just revised from band to sleeve due to reflux issues six weeks post op and doing great so far X

Hi kev
Sorry to read you are having problems I have been where you are having lost six stone with my band I put over half back on are you having problems or do you maybe just need a fiil? Whereabouts in the country are you? Xx

I'm in Donegal. Yeah getting a fill over here is difficult since the company I got my band with have gone outta business. I didn't even get the 10 fills I was paid for.

Awh that's bad can't even help you with recommendations as you are too far away I have a couple of contacts but in the Manchester and Liverpool area hope it's just a fill you need and you get sorted X

Hi well i got my band in just 4 years past in February . I lost a lot of weight about 7 stone within a very short space of time by Xmas that year . Well surprise surprise Ive started to regain the weight . Ive gained just over three stone this last few months . Ive my finger well and truly on the self destruct button eating what ever i want when i want . I'm desperate . The people i got banded with have gone the weightloss surgery group. And feel very isolated and alone.

Thanks again for all your help guys.

Back