• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on disappointment

Nice to be thought of :) Feel like a fraud for being on this forum now. But I have made friends, so I am staying!!! Lol

I don't mind waiting. Just going to utilise any support the dietician and consultant give me and go in whatever direction I need/am supposed to go in :)

Don't be silly. Not your fault that they are d***s! Did u see that my pre op been bought forward to Monday?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I must have missed that! Exciting!!! Are you excited?

Very! Am starving thou! Workin 12hr days on 800cals is draining lmao

But I lost 7pm over the wkend so that was great lol

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done!!! That's brilliant!!!

I have been told cant see my consultant again as was promised without transferring from their community weight management clinic. Not even for a one off. So I am seeing a consultant at the clinic 28th June.

I lost another 5pm this week. I refuse to not lose this weight. I know it will mean no op if I lose much more. But cant rely on a system that would let me down. I am 30 end of November. Want to have shifted a good chunk by then. If I wait for my pct, it won't happen.

This situation has angered me spool much, that it has been the biggest push I have had in years to lose this extra fat person I carry lol

Oh no!!!! thats un-real!! that is terrible the way you have been treated! oooooo it does wind me up :mad:! i'm so sorry for you... but so happy for you at the same time which is a strange combo but hey your doing well with the loss and it better then locking yourself away and being defeated by them! i say "good on you"! fantastic way to deal with the knock back, you sound determined and don't feel a fraud, people need to know your okay and how your getting on surgery or not! x i tell you some people in them offices need a good :slap::asskick:lol x
i really do whish you all the success in the world and hope that you achive the goal you want x all the best sweets and take care x :bestwishes:

Last edited:
I love how iPhone changed my sooooo to spool lol.

Thank you so much for your support. It helps a lot. PCT's are strong machines and can make or break people. Decided no faceless organisation us going to break me lol

I understand about the mixed feelings. I am a bit upset, but very happy it has kept me focused :)

How are things going for you sicknote? (that reminds me of the old programme Londons Burning lol)

Lol londons burning sicknote, i remember that & it does me i couldn't think of a user name but all my friends call me sicknote so i thought yeah why not, sicknote it is lol xxxx

Im really pleased that you've not been beaten by them and that your fighting back in your way x i must admit i think your a strong woman, i'd have crumbled in a blob of tears:cry: and screaming :flamingmad: like a banshee!:ashamed0005: x i think its a lesson i should learn and fast, everyone gets knocked back for one thing or another in their life so i'f i get the knock back this week i'm picking leafs from your book xxx

I'm okay just waiting for a call from the pct! they said they would phone me yesterday but guess what...... no call!

I'm refusing to ring them today, they know i'm waiting for a call and even if they had no new information they could have provided a courtesy call! never mind i'm just ranting now lol

shame as i'l spend all day hot stepping it to the phone when it rings! all the best, i'v got to go now i got to take my little one to nursery xx

hope to speak soon take care and well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for you're lovely words. You have been a great help :) xxx

your so welcome and you have been a good support to me! hey what are wls buddies for pmsl xxx keep up the fight i know u'l win xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Defo!!! GRRRR Take on the world! lol

Thank you wls buddy :)

Back