• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!

Louise1

I'm a happy lady today. Not because of the scales which haven't budged from a 2lb loss but because it's my TOTM which explains the non weight loss!!
It would appear my body knows what's going on & is doing everything it can to avoid weight loss to the bitter end lol!!
xx

suzie290304

Louise1 said:
I'm a happy lady today. Not because of the scales which haven't budged from a 2lb loss but because it's my TOTM which explains the non weight loss!!
It would appear my body knows what's going on & is doing everything it can to avoid weight loss to the bitter end lol!!
xx

Ah so that's the sneaky culprit lol I hade the injection nearly 3 months ago and have been spotting ever since (never again going for pill) but I'm one of the weird ones that loose weight at totm :) x

wencho

happy newyear all :).
you and your liver will be perfect :)
enjoy ur last few days relaxing not stressing :) xxx

safc_chick

Can't wait to be skinny!
well done, hope everything went well for u xx

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Glad it went so well for you Lou!!! :D

angiemason

Best wishes for speedy recovery now xx

Tray3004

Glad ur home n on the men's Hun happy loosing ;)

Ruthiep

Louise: absolutely, I hated that bed and people coming in and out, I was so happy to be home!

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Louise1 said:
It'll be your turn soon Fuffs!!
xx

Fingers crossed! Lol. I said I would be patient once I got my funding. But now the itch for the surgery date letter has started lol. Not called up the team to chase it. So just got to keep hoping lol

mazbrad

hiya louise . dont want to put a damper on things but i had my op done at SRH and they terribly strict.. on going into hospital i was under mr balapuri but he was busy so mr schroder did my booking in , he wasnt very happy i hadnt lost more weight , and when mr balapuri came along with him half hour later mr balapuri asked did you stick to the milk diet 100% i told him i had and he replied okay i will proceed hoping liver has shrunk. thankfully it had.if i was you i would try and do the milk diiet if possible i lost 10 pounds on it. better safe than sorry as this journey a long hard one and to not get op would be horific. wish you all the luck . tc x

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
mazbrad said:
hiya louise . dont want to put a damper on things but i had my op done at SRH and they terribly strict.. on going into hospital i was under mr balapuri but he was busy so mr schroder did my booking in , he wasnt very happy i hadnt lost more weight , and when mr balapuri came along with him half hour later mr balapuri asked did you stick to the milk diet 100% i told him i had and he replied okay i will proceed hoping liver has shrunk. thankfully it had.if i was you i would try and do the milk diiet if possible i lost 10 pounds on it. better safe than sorry as this journey a long hard one and to not get op would be horific. wish you all the luck . tc x

She has had her op now x

newcy

That's gud to know - will keep it in mind when my time finally comes.

Louise - glad everything went well and you were back home so quickly x